Abiwood Pty Ltd recognises that your privacy is important and is committed to protecting your personal information.
We have produced a Privacy Statement, which sets out how Abiwood manages such personal information.
Collection, maintenance and disclosure of certain personal information are governed by legislation including the Privacy Act 1988, Corporations Act 2001 or other legislation.
Collection and use of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information. The types of personal information collected by Abiwood depend on the particular services you use or request. The information may be collected by Abiwood in its capacity as manager of an associated company; as responsible entity for a managed investment scheme; as a Developer or Real Estate agent; or as an employer.
Abiwood uses personal information for the purpose for which it is collected, in general for the following purposes:
- to provide products or services that have been requested;
- to help us manage and enhance our products and services, including by analysing future customer needs;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide ongoing information about our products and services to people that we believe may be interested;
- to comply with legal obligations; and;
- recruitment of employees and contractors.
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Sharing of your personal information
Depending on the product or service concerned, personal information may be disclosed to:
- other divisions or organisations within the Abiwood group;
- joint venture/ alliance partners;
- service providers and specialist advisers to Abiwood who have been contracted to provide us with sales, administrative, financial, research or other services;
- other insurers, credit providers, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorised by law;
- credit reporting or reference agencies or insurance investigators; or
- anyone authorised by an individual, as specified by that individual or the contract.
These companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Abiwood takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Abiwood reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (03) 9589 6330
Abiwood Pty Ltd,
2/44 Weatherall Rd,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192